MECHERO knows the importance of your privacy, and you have the right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take this responsibilities seriously.
The policy govern the manner in which MECHERO collects, uses, maintain and discloses information collected from users (‘User’) from MECHERO website (‘Service’). This policy applies to the Service and all products and services offered by MECHERO and its website.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. We collect information about you and your business when Users use the Service, and in connection with other activities, features, or resources we make available on our Service which may include but not limited to the following activities:
- Register business listing on mechero.my website, either by you or a third party;
- Register or log into the account on mechero.my website by submitting your personal and/or business information;
2. When you use mechero.my website, in which our system automatically collects information about your visit to the website, such as your browsing pattern, browsing duration and other Non-personal identification information which include browser name, the types of device, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) utilized or other technical information about Users means of connection to our website. Users may use part of the Service anonymously, but we will collect the non-personal identification information when you using the website.
3. We will not sell, rent or share information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. Any other data collected on the site is purely for the purpose of running the Service and operation of MECHERO.
USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
4. We may collect and use Users information for the following purpose:
- To market and advertise MECHERO business. We use the information to contact User through several media including but not limited to e-mail, online post or phone, providing information about the Service or the services of our affiliates.
- To execute order and perform transactions. We will use information Users provide as necessary to carry out transactions with the User, including but not limited to sourcing goods, ordering goods, shipping goods, providing services or settling payments.
- To create a business information database and associated content for use as part of online business.
5. We will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- The use or disclosure is for one of the purpose described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- It is required or permitted by law;
- We believe it necessary to provide you with the Service requested by you;
- To protect rights, property or personal safety of another MECHERO website user, any member of the public
6. We may disclose the information to other organization for operating of business and the Services. The types of situation in which we usually disclose your information, and the types of organizations to which such disclosure is usually made, include the following:
- The business information database which is available via the internet to any member of the public. It is also disclosed in its entirely to MECHERO’s related entities and to other entities with whom MECHERO has a business relationship.
- Your information may be disclosed to other service providers, advisers and other entities with whom MECHERO has a business relationship, in the course of operating the MECHERO website and MECHERO online business and in the course of delivery the Services.
SECURITY & PROTECTION
7. MECHERO use appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measure to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical and electronic. We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Regardless of the measures and effort taken by MECHERO, we do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, or any other User Content you provide, publish or otherwise share with MECHERO or anyone else.
We therefore encourage you to avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial harm.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
9. We will update this policy and will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email specified in your business listing or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, User signifies User’s acceptance of this policy. If User does not agree to this policy, please do not use the Service. User’s continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed User’s acceptance of those changes
GOVERNING LAW AND COMPLIANCE
40. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all aspects in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the parties hereto irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.